Trade and Professional Insurance
It is essential that you have sufficient insurance in place to protect you, your customers, your stock, equipment and your liability exposures.
You need to cover yourself against any injuries to your employees, including damage that might take place to any of the properties your company is working on. Whether you’re a builder, a gardener, a plumber or a carpenter you can protect yourself against damage or injury to your equipment, premises, staff and customers. The key elements of insurance that are required as a Tradesman or Contractor to protect you and your business include, for example liability cover, cover for your tools and property damage.
Take out a flexible policy, tailored to meet the specific needs of your trade, ensuring you have protection against:
- Public Liability for damage or injury to the public, up to £5 million
- Employers Liability to cover your employees, should they sustain an injury, including damages, legal costs and expenses, up to £10 million
- Business Contents up to £20,000
- Stock up to £10,000
- Contract Works, including Own Plant and Hired in Plant
Benefits to you
You can benefit from making changes to your policy at any time and an easy claims process with specialist claims representatives. Tailored cover is provided to meet your specific needs.
Did you know?
We’re amongst the cheapest in the UK and we’re backed by trusted, award winning and reputable insurance companies.
Here are some examples of the types of trades we can cover:
- Alarm Installers & CCTV Installers:
- Nail Technicians:
- Painters & Decorators:
- Car Valeting:
- Plumbing & Heating Engineer:
- Carpenters & Joiners:
- Property Maintenance & Repair:
- Dog Walkers & Pet Sitters:
- Fitness &/or Aerobic Instructors:
- Window Cleaners:
- Yoga/Pilates Instructor:
plus many more...
Optional cover - choose from:
- Employers Liability
- Business Contents
- Contract Works
- Own Plant
- Hired in Plant
- Personal Accident
- Legal Expenses
This product may be unsuitable for your needs if your business:
- Is based or conducts business activities outside of the UK
- Performs work at high-risk or hazardous premises
- Sub-contracts a large proportion of its business activities
See what we can do for you: Get instant quote