If you own or operate a Restaurant, it is essential that you have sufficient insurance in place to protect you, your customers, your stock, staff, building, contents, and your liability exposures. Restaurants are busy environments with lots of people coming and going, cooking equipment constantly in use and various food safety requirements.
Take out a flexible policy, tailored to meet the specific needs of your restaurant. Protect yourself against damage or injury to your equipment, premises, staff and customers. You can also cover yourself in the event of having to close your premises temporarily due to an insured event, such as a storm, fire or flood. We can cover a range of establishments including casual eateries to fine dining restaurants.
Cover the assets, earnings and legal liabilities of your restaurant, ensuring you have protection against:
- Unlimited Business content coverage (restaurant furniture, tableware, etc.)
- Public liability for injury or damage to the public, up to £5m
- Product liability coverage for any illnesses incurred from food or drink served at your establishment
- Employer liability to cover your employees injury including damages, legal costs, and expenses up to £10m
- Loss of income coverage after an incident requiring an insurance claim, from £500,000 upwards for 12-month period
- Building insurance
- Coverage for loss of drinks licence up to £100,000
- Home contents coverage up to £20,000 if your residence is at the same premises as your restaurant
Benefits to you
Policies are tailored to meet your specific needs and amendments can be made at any time. In the event of a claim we offer a straight forward claims process with specialist claims representatives to guide you through the process.
Did you know?
We’re amongst the cheapest in the UK and we’re backed by trusted, award winning and reputable insurance companies.
Here's a recent quote we did for a Restaurant in Hertfordshire:
- Contents: £60,000
- Stock: £1,000
- Frozen Stock: £2,000
- Wine & Spirit: £2,500
- Employers Liability:
- Public Liability:
- All other standard cover:
Annual Premium: £416.10
Standard cover includes:
- Sum insured up to £5m in any one location
- Business interruption
- Unlimited glass cover
- Public and products liability
- Goods in transit
- Deterioration of frozen foods
- Employers liability
- Book debts
- Legal expenses
Optional cover - choose from:
- Tenants improvements
- Wines and spirits
- Private household contents
- Electronic business equipment
See what we can do for you: Get instant quote