Residential Landlord Insurance
If you are a Residential Landlord, it is essential that you have sufficient insurance in place to protect your properties.
Take out a flexible policy, tailored to meet the specific needs of your residential properties. Whether you need Residential Landlord Insurance for a one-off buy-to-let or several properties around the UK, you can choose from a variety of options to cover your buildings, contents, liabilities, loss of rent and alternative accommodation. Protect yourself against unexpected events like fire, flooding, vandalism or theft.
The benefits of having Domestic Landlord Insurance include:
- Building insurance coverage
- Public liability up to £5m in the event a claim is made against you as the landlord: this covers you if a tenant or individual holds you accountable for damage, either possessions or personal injury. The public liability coverage provides funds to you as the commercial landlord to pay legal costs and damages to claimant, if you are found at fault.
- Employers’ Liability Insurance to cover any claims made by injured employees in the workplace
- New-for-old contents coverage
- Alternative accommodation, for tenants, following an insured incident
- If your property is not habitable after a flood or fire, your insurance coverage can provide funds to cover the loss of rental income
- The repair or replacement of a boiler following a breakdown (terms and conditions apply)
- Glass and lock replacement
- Landlord legal assistance service
- Specialist claims representative
- Multi-property discounts for more than one property covered under one policy
Benefits to you
Policies are tailored to meet your specific needs and amendments can be made at any time. In the event of a claim we offer a straight forward claims process with specialist claims representatives to guide you through the process.
Did you know?
We’re amongst the cheapest in the UK and we’re backed by trusted, award winning and reputable insurance companies.
Here's a recent quote we did for a Residential Landlord in South Yorkshire:
- Buildings: £100,000
- Loss of Rent (12 months): £28,600
- Employers Liability:
- Public Liability:
- All other standard cover:
Annual Premium: £279.23
Standard cover includes:
- Sum insured up to £5m in any one location
- Unlimited glass cover
- Property owners liability
- Employers liability
- Legal expenses
Optional cover - choose from:
- Landlords contents
- Loss of rent
- Accidental damage
See what we can do for you: Get instant quote