Pub and Wine Bar Insurance

If you own or operate a Pub or Wine Bar, it is essential that you have sufficient insurance in place to protect you, your customers, your stock, staff, building, contents, and your liability exposures.

Take out a flexible policy, tailored to meet the specific needs of your licensed pub or wine bar. Levels of cover range from small pubs and bars, right through to late licensed establishments with entertainment.

Cover the assets, earnings and legal liabilities of your business, ensuring you have protection against:

  • Unlimited business content coverage (furniture, equipment, tableware, etc.)
  • Public liability for injury or damage to the public, up to £5m
  • Product liability coverage for any illnesses incurred from food or drink served at your establishment
  • Employers liability to cover any employees injuries, including damages, legal costs, and expenses up to £10m
  • Loss of income coverage after an incident requiring an insurance claim, from £500,000 upwards for 12-month period
  • Building insurance
  • Coverage for loss of drinks licence
  • Home contents coverage if your residence is on the same property as your pub

Benefits to you

Policies are tailored to meet your specific needs and amendments can be made at any time. In the event of a claim we offer a straight forward claims process with specialist claims representatives to guide you through the process.

Did you know?

We’re amongst the cheapest in the UK and we’re backed by trusted, award winning and reputable insurance companies.


Here's a recent quote we did for a Pub and Wine bar in Lancashire:

  • Contents: £75,000
  • Stock: £2,000
  • Frozen Stock: £2,000
  • Wine & Spirit: £2,500
  • Employers Liability: Tick
  • Public Liability: Tick
  • All other standard cover: Tick
Get instant quote

Annual Premium: £470.85

Standard cover includes:

  • Sum insured up to £5m in any one location
  • Business interruption
  • Guests effects
  • Money
  • Unlimited glass cover
  • Loss of licence
  • Book debts
  • Public and products liability
  • Goods in transit
  • Deterioration of frozen foods
  • Employers liability
  • Legal expenses

Optional cover - choose from:

  • Buildings
  • Contents
  • Tenants improvements
  • Stock
  • Wines and spirits
  • Private household contents
  • Electronic business equipment

See what we can do for you: Get instant quote

Request a callback