Hotel and Guest House Insurance
If you own or operate a Hotel or Guest House, it is essential that you have sufficient insurance in place to protect you, your customers, your stock, staff, building, contents, and your liability exposures.
Hotels and Guest Houses are busy environments with lots of people coming and going, cooking equipment and various food safety requirements. By insuring your Hotel, B&B or Guest House, you can make sure you’re covered if anything from an accident to an act of vandalism happens to your property.
Take out a flexible policy, tailored to meet the specific needs of your Hotel, B&B or Guest House. Protect yourself against damage or injury to your equipment, guest room furniture, the building itself, business money, the premises, staff and customers. You can also cover yourself in the event of having to close your premises temporarily due to an insured event, such as a fire, storm or flood.
Cover the assets, earnings and legal liabilities of your Hotel or Guest House, ensuring you have protection against:
- Unlimited coverage for all the contents of your guest house or hotel (linens, guest room furniture, equipment etc.)
- Public & product liability for public injury or property damage, up to £5m
- Employers’ liability for damages, legal costs & expenses for employee injury up to £10m
- Loss of income insurance for an insured incident from £500,000 upwards over a 12-month period
- Accidental damage to business contents
- Building coverage
- Contents of your living space, if your home is on the same premises as hotel/guest house
Benefits to you
Policies are tailored to meet your specific needs and amendments can be made at any time. In the event of a claim we offer a straight forward claims process with specialist claims representatives to guide you through the process.
Did you know?
We’re amongst the cheapest in the UK and we’re backed by trusted, award winning and reputable insurance companies.
Here's a recent quote we did for a Guest house in Bedfordshire:
- Buildings: £231,970
- Contents: £60,000
- Stock: £2,500
- Frozen Stock: £2,000
- Employers Liability:
- Public Liability:
- All other standard cover:
Annual Premium: £525.60
Standard cover includes:
- Sum insured up to £5m in any one location
- Business interruption
- Guests effects
- Unlimited glass cover
- Public and products liability
- Goods in transit
- Deterioration of frozen foods
- Employers liability
- Legal expenses
Optional cover - choose from:
- Tenants improvements
- Wines and spirits
- Private household contents
- Electronic business equipment
See what we can do for you: Get instant quote